- A Notary On The Go Florida notaries are National Notary Association background checked and screened each year
- We are licensed, bonded, and insured.
- A Notary On The Go has a Tallahassee notary that lives and works in Tallahassee, so your documents for Apostille Florida come directly to us, and we bring them directly to the Florida Division of Corporations. We don’t have you ship them to someone else or hand them off to someone else. We understand your documents are at the utmost confidential and you need your Apostille Florida fast. Because we don’t outsource our work to other people, we are able to keep our rates competitive. Our business is 100% family owned and operated.
- A Notary On The Go Florida is available for Florida online remote notary service, fast Apostille Florida service, translation service, notary Palm Harbor, and notary Tallahassee.
- If Florida online notary is not what you need, we provide physical notarization with our Palm Harbor notary, Dunedin notary, and Tallahassee notary.
- A Notary On The Go Florida Palm Harbor has been providing full service mobile notary service for over 20 years so we are able to help you get your documents notarized correctly so we can get your Apostille Florida the first time.
A Notary On The Go Florida Palm Harbor and A Notary On The Go Florida Tallahassee is available to:
- Document correction assistance — If your document is not accepted for Apostille Florida, we are able to review and help your notary get it fix and still obtain your fast Florida apostille.
- Obtain Florida Apostilles quickly
- Retrieve your documents from the Florida Secretary of State in Tallahassee — if you shipped your documents to the Division of Corporations in Tallahassee and it’s taking too long to get them back, you can hire us to go get them. Takes 2 business days and starts at $75. We will get your documents and Apostilles then ship them back to you.
- Filing of a new Florida corporation or anything related to your Florida business filings – amendments, annual reports, new filings etc. Check out our Florida business filing services Perfect for busy business owners who don’t have time to travel to Tallahassee or wait on the Division of Corporations. Our Tallahassee notary will personally take your business filing documents to the Department of State and get them processed quickly.
- Florida Criminal history checks—we can obtain your Florida Department of Law Enforcement (F.D.L.E.) background check. Then if a Apostille Florida is needed, we can obtain it for you so you can use the criminal background check in another country.
- Translation service- certified translations in 52+ languages available.
- Florida Online remote notary + fast apostille Florida service—there are many benefits to this service but if time is of the essence, we can do an online notary session with you, print the notarized document then bring to the Secretary of State in Tallahassee that same day. Then your apostille should be issued within 1-2 business days. This will save you time and money on shipping documents to us. If online notary is something you are interested in please check our website here: https://anotaryonthegoflorida.com/remote-online-notary/
- Obtain certified copies of Florida corporation or LLC filings for apostille.
- Tallahassee notary service– we provide reliable Tallahassee notary service 7 days a week. We’re available morning, day, and night and on the weekends. When the UPS store is closed, and you need a notary you can contact A Notary On The Go Florida Tallahassee.
- Palm Harbor notary service – available 7 days a week, morning, days, nights, and weekends. A Notary On The Go Palm Harbor has been a notary in Pinellas County for over 20 years. Our Palm Harbor notary is knowledgeable about all notary jobs, as well as apostille Florida services.
Frequently asked Apostille Florida questions
What is a Florida Apostille?
A Florida apostille is a certification that authenticates the signature and seal of a document issued in the state of Florida. The apostille is typically required when you need to use official Florida documents internationally. It is a form of authentication recognized under the Hague Apostille Convention, an international treaty that simplifies the process of legalizing documents for use in other member countries.
The Florida Secretary of State is responsible for issuing apostilles for documents such as notarized deeds, powers of attorney, birth certificates, marriage certificates, and other legal documents. The apostille verifies the authenticity of the signature on the document, the capacity in which the person signing acted, and the authenticity of any seal or stamp attached to the document.
If you need a Florida apostille, you can contact the Florida Department of State or the Secretary of State’s office for guidance on the specific requirements and procedures. Keep in mind that the process may vary depending on the type of document you need authenticated.
Do I need to travel to Tallahassee to the Secretary of State to obtain my apostille Florida?
No, you don’t need to travel to Tallahassee to get an Apostille. If you’re in the Tampa area our Palm Harbor notary can help you with the notarization of your documents and apostille.
You can ship your documents to our Tallahassee notary apostille service and she will take them to the Secretary of state and obtain the apostille on your behalf.
You can ship your documents directly to the SOS and wait for them to ship them back. There are a few things to keep in mind when doing this—how quickly do you need them, you might get a rejection letter back and must start all over, if any issues arise you must deal with the SOS which can sometimes be difficult.
How much does your Apostille Florida service cost?
A Notary On The Go Florida’s Apostille service starts at $50. Because we do not outsource our service to 3rd parties we are able to keep our rates affordable.
How long does it take to get an Apostille?
A Notary On The Go Florida Tallahassee offers 3 options for getting your Apostille Flroida. If you need a super rush we can get it in 1-2 business days. Just like any business, the faster you need it the more it will cost.